Saturday, January 17, 2009

01.17.09

I was just finishing up my cleaning and glanced outside at the sunset. It seems that you often need clouds for the real beautiful sunsets, the ones with every shade of orange, red and yellow. But I think there's something to say about the sunsets you see with no clouds at all. Everything just looks so crisp and clean.

It was an absolutely beautiful day here in Colorado...t got up to 58 degrees here in Castle Rock. (Sometimes I feel we are so spoiled.) Unfortunately, I was in the house today - putting away Christmas decorations and cleaning. :o( I can say that things look a little better and it's nice to have the place somewhat back to normal. (We still have boxes, furniture, and misc. items sitting around from the basement finishing.)

No comments:

Post a Comment