Friday, January 2, 2009

Let the journey and the challenge begin...

While on Twitter today, a fellow educator mentioned her excitement for the 2009/365 flickr challenge. Well, I love photography and I love a challenge, so I had to check it out. I'm sure you can guess by now that I have taken on the challenge.

I decided to add another dimension to my challenge...blog about the photos I add to the flickr group. Now I will warn you, some days will be more interesting than others. I'm guessing I will come out of the gate strong at the beginning (getting my posts up consistently)...I'm hopeful that I can maintain a steady pace throughout the entire year.

I'm looking forward to this challenge as an opportunity to grow as a photographer and to reflect on those random thoughts I have everyday.

2 comments:

  1. Okay, I'm inspired...I should try to do this too.... since we both love photography, diving and teaching with computers, too bad we can't do one blog together! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. But how are we going to blog from underwater or on a boat...hmmm...I'm sure we'll figure out a way.

    ReplyDelete