Sunday, January 11, 2009

01.11.09


Here is my Mii getting ready to walk across the tightrope in a balance game of Wii Fit. It took me four or five tries to get to the other side.

Well, I'm not sure if I should be in total depression or not. I tried out the Wii Fit for the first time today. When you first begin you have to do balance testing, weighing, BMIing, etc. and then you get your Wii Fit age...mine was 8 years HIGHER than my actual age. YIKES! I'm not sure how accurate this is. My husband, Chad, said that his was higher at first and after redoing his balance testing, he was back down at his actual age. When I get on next time I'll have to give it another try.

Anyway, I began my workout on the Wii - went for just over an hour. I managed to try each of the areas: yoga, strength, aerobic, and balance...I performed the worst in the area of balance. Maybe that's why I'm so accident prone! ;o) As I mentioned a couple of days ago, I'm trying to get back in the habit of working out and I think the Wii Fit will be a fun addition to my weekly routine. I'll keep you posted!
11/365

No comments:

Post a Comment