Wednesday, January 1, 2014

01.01.14

New Beginnings
Well, here we are again...New Year's Day. A day we all eat healthy, workout, clean the house, make some resolutions, get a couple new subscriptions, etc. Reflecting, I managed to get a whole SIX posts here last year! The sad thing is there have been a number of times that I search through the blog looking for certain events/photos. I've come to realize that I really enjoy looking back at previous posts. So...I resolve to more than 6 posts in 2014!

I couldn't decide between two photos, so I decided to post them both. This was the sunrise at my parent's farm in Burlington, Colorado the morning of Christmas Eve 2013.



The second photo was taken at least 2-3 years ago...signs of new life in the spring after a cold winter.



Something that will hopefully inspire you. Happy New Year and may 2014 bring you peace, love, joy, and happiness!!

No comments:

Post a Comment