Friday, January 17, 2014

01.17.14

Date Night
We enjoyed dinner at Zink Kitchen + Bar in DTC tonight. This was a restaurant we discovered during Restaurant Week a few years ago. This was always a place we wanted to visit on a "regular" night, and after purchasing an Amazon Local deal we did just that. I was able to enjoy my first kale chip tonight! Not too bad...but you ABSOLUTELY need someone to check your teeth after eating them! ;) Today I also had a wonderful surprise in my car...loved the rose!






United in Orange
Today was another two pic day! The restaurant we went to tonight is located on Orchard. There are three office building located right at Orchard and I-25. The buildings are usually lit up pink in October for breast cancer awareness. The are currently decked out in orange and blue for the Bronco's AFC Championship game on Sunday...pretty cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment