Thursday, March 26, 2009

03.24.09

Painting - Day Two.

One room down, one more to go. Chad couldn't resist and had to get in on the painting action. I once again had to get out my lining brush to touch up the ceiling. Chad's not overly happy with the color (he only likes brown and white) but I think it will look great with the new bed spread.

So, we are on to room two - my new craft room and library. I used to keep all my craft (or crap as Chad calls it) supplies in the basement. With the finish, I lost this space so I'm moving it upstairs. After leaving the classroom I have my entire library here at home. I wanted to store them on shelves versus in boxes...and have them available for my niece and nephew. We still haven't figured out what we are going to do for shelves, but I'm hopeful it will be great when it's all done.

No comments:

Post a Comment