Saturday, January 9, 2010

Workout

One year ago today I posted a photo of my dusty elliptical. There were two reasons for the dust: our basement was getting finished and it hadn't been used. This photo is of our home gym in the basement...we love it!

Well, after one year, I am proud to announce I have lost 22 pounds! It was an up and down year...some months being better than others. I did have to take a break in July and August due to some minor foot surgery.

One of the things that really helped me stay focused and have an accurate assessment of my workouts and calorie consumption was my Body Bug. This is what the competitors on the Biggest Loser use...and I love it! I have also adjusted my thinking about food - I really evaluate if the calories are worth it or not. I still want to loose a little more weight, but it feels great to be on the right track to good health.

No comments:

Post a Comment