Friday, January 1, 2010

01.01.10

New Year

I didn't get nearly enough sleep last night (or this morning) but it was worth it. We had a great New Year's Eve with family...games, laughing, drinks, and plenty of food. I do have to say...the girls RULE at Catch Phrase!! Sorry boys!

I was up early this morning so I could see Matthew and managed to catch a glimpse of the sunrise beginning to reflect on the mountains in the west. (I saw the shot and began making coffee - Dave confirmed that I needed to take the photo for the blog. He also suggested that I do a year of black and white. Not sure if I can do a full year - maybe I'll shot for a month or two.) I did check out the moon last night but didn't notice any hint of "blue." Nonetheless, the first moon of the new year was beautiful. Here's to a great new year!

No comments:

Post a Comment