Monday, March 31, 2014

03.31.14

Creepy or Cool?

So around 2:30AM, we received notification that our flight was delayed by 2 hours. This was thanks to Google, so we are still unsure if it was creepy or cool. Due to the fact I was somehow connected to Chad for the trip (he hadn't shared any calendars or documents with me), I got the same Google notification on my phone. We tried to look at the positive side to this delay...first, it was on a golfing vacation and not a diving vacation! Second, we were actually notified of a change in our itinerary! On another note...we did fly Spirit Airlines for the first time and I have to say I was very pleased. The one thing you just need to remember with this airline is that everything is A la carte so watch the fine print. If you are looking for a quick trip with minimal luggage, this is the airline for you!

This is only my second time to Phoenix/Scottsdale. As we were flying in, we went by the ASU stadium and then ended up there for the at dinner for my second pic...forgot how cool it was positioned between the rock formations.

Second photo...had to commemorate Chad's first In-N-Out Burger! I had mine a couple of years ago on my BDay in Cali thanks to DENnise!! Very happy to enjoy Animal Style after a long day of travel.

No comments:

Post a Comment