Saturday, February 22, 2014

02.22.14

Busy Day
I started out the day remembering our one and only "Brown Dog"...Bailey. He was our cocker spaniel that we lost three years ago today. With this pre-shave hairdo he could have been a member of One Direction! He had been a part of our family for 14 years...I miss him and think of him often. :(

I spent the majority of the day at the Downtown Aquarium with Discovery Education. They had a Science Techbook training. We got a behind the scenes tour and ton of PD around the Techbook. I was excited to smell salt water and neoprene. Even though this isn't how I like to see my sharks, I prefer up close and personal, it was fun to see them, along with some of my other favorite critters. ;)

And finally, today was the start of the annual Denver Restaurant Week. We have a few locations lined up for the week. Tonight was Zink. I enjoyed Thai Brussel Sprouts, Bulgogi Chicken and a Maple BACON Brownie Cupcake. (I had taken a pic of the sprouts, but the dessert looked much more appetizing.) I was a good girl and brought half of it home. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment