Wednesday, November 11, 2009

11.11.09

Grades

Looking at this picture most people would just see a messy desk. The funny thing is, it's my desk at school while doing EPRs (elementary progress reports) for the first trimester at school. Keep in mind...I'm the computer resource teacher and the computer is surrounded by paper. You will also notice some scissors and glue. That's right, scissors and glue.

I used a resource from fellow tech teachers in the district. One of the teachers was unable to find the editable version of the original document, so I had to do some cutting and pasting to include information about what the students at my school had been working on during the first trimester. I just found it ironic that the tech teacher was using scissors and glue to complete her work. :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment