Saturday, January 1, 2011

01.01.11

The Path for 2011?

We had some measurable snow on Thursday which drew out the sledders. This morning there were a number of trails in the snow out on the fairway. I didn't see any of the people who made these tracks, so I was left to wonder...Who were they? What type of sleds did they have? Did they have fun? Were they old? Were they young?

These questions in-turn made me think about the upcoming year? What does the new year have in store for me? Will there be additions to our family? Will I lose a friend or loved one? Where will I go diving? Will I continue teaching in the tech lab? Will I improve my time in the Tri for the Cure? So many questions!

I know the answer to a few of the questions, but there is always the unknown. I'm looking forward to the year and what it has in store for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment