Monday, June 23, 2014

06.23.14

Catching Up
I feel like summer vacation has finally started!! Other then feeling like crap, this weekend's camping trip was GREAT!! It was nice to get away and spend time with family. My parents got me a new reel for my birthday last year and today's first pic is of my purchases at Cabela's...LOVE this store!! Had to get some new spinners for the trip! The boys were mad at me because I caught the first fish...on a spinner and not a fly. :)


I will give my dad credit for pushing me to try my sister's fly-fishing gear and get "in" the river. I will be making a trip back to Cabela's for some hip waders. Being in the river was much more enjoyable...and it helped me save my spinner several times!!


The not so fun part of the trip was the four hour ride home. But Jack and I made the most of it...we managed to escape the shark and make it home safely!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment