Tuesday, April 29, 2014

04.29.14

Life
Today was a tough day...actually it just sucked! Yesterday my dear friend and colleague learned her husband had suffered a massive stroke. Today she let me know that he passed away. From the initial information, this was very unexpected. He works out of state, so she has had to travel away from home. I pray the angels wrap their arms around Carolynn, her children and all of her family.

I posted this on my Instagram account..."Live every second, every minute, every hour, and everyday like it's your last. Tomorrow, the day after and everyday after that, challenge yourself to do something you've always wanted to do but haven't. Live life with no regrets."

We always say "I'll do that tomorrow." What if tomorrow isn't there? Or what if your tomorrow isn't what you expected? Don't live a life filled with "later" and "what if." Do your absolute best to make a difference in your own life, as well as the lives of those who mean the most to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment