Thursday, April 3, 2014

04.03.14


The #1 Tee Box from the Pinnacle Course at Troon North.
In Search of the "Best" Troon Course
When looking at the Troon courses in Arizona, we got a number of recommendations and everyone had their favorites. From everything we heard, Troon North was going to be the "it" of the AZ Troon courses. I guess coming to AZ, there were certain "Troon" expectations that I had and I have to say that I'm a little disappointed. Just hearing what others had to say about the courses down here sometimes made me feel that what we were maybe missing something in Colorado. Well, I whole-heartedly disagree with that. Don't get me wrong, they have been great courses and we've enjoyed playing them, but I think we have some pretty great courses back in CO.



So...on to today's photos. Let me begin by saying someone in our foursome got a HOLE IN ONE!!!!! It wasn't Chad or I (even though we were probably more excited then the guy who actually had it!)

What a "pre" hole-in-one looks like! Hole #8.

Yes...it's a yucca, but it has a beautiful flower!


Us. :)

Favorite number...that's all I got!


Yes...I need one of these too!!! I'm sure it will cuddle up closely with my Gamble's Quail!

Had plans to go back to the Citizen Public House on Friday, but decided to go back today. Enjoyed another Pyrate's Eye and some sea scallops. 

Sea Scallops were yummy!

No comments:

Post a Comment