Thursday, November 27, 2014

11.27.14

Happy Thanksgiving
I started off the day with my annual "Turkey Trot." With the great weather today, I had originally planned on attending an actual event...the "Turkey Rock Trot" here in Castle Rock. But with the bum knee I thought it best to stay indoors again...at least until I visit the doctor for my MRI results this Wednesday. Pretty happy, managed to set a new best time!

And then to the rolls...an epic fail!! Some of the sweet potato "rolls" turned out to be "cakes." The others weren't too great either, but at least looked like rolls! Needless to say we had to make a quick stop at the grocery store. (Too bad that at that point I hadn't realized I didn't have my pomegranate juice for the fun cocktail...come to find out it didn't even make it into my bag from King Soopers!)

The day turned out great...Renee and Dave did an amazing job of hosting and it was great to spend the day with family! Happy Turkey Day everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment