Monday, February 23, 2009

02.23.09

Keeping up.

Well, the last couple of weekends have gotten the better of me...I have missed posting on both of them.  I need to get back into the swing of things. 

With the basement finished, it's time to get the rest of the house in order.  I didn't realize how much "stuff" we, or I, really had.  I'm excited to get my new craft room and library up and going soon.  Chad got the carpet stretched so I will hopefully do some paining this weekend or next.  I will have to get some before & after photos up of the basement and my new room.

So, tonight's picture was taken with the intention of getting today's photo and post up...today!  I will say, it does include one of my favorite dive photos.  This was actually my 150th dive.  Just about a minute into the dive, this grey reef shark came within 2-3 feet of us...it was AWESOME!

No comments:

Post a Comment